HOW Design Live May 4-8
Next week the biggest design conference in the United States kicks off in Chicago, Illinois. HOW Design Live will take place May 4-8 at the Hyatt Regency.
It’s an exciting gathering of some of the most creative and interesting minds in the country, and close to our heart because creative professionals are some of the biggest fans of digital asset management (DAM).
DAM + Creative = Success
A DAM system helps designers, video producers, photographers, and illustrators organize and access important digital assets. It also allows marketers to effectively manage brands and market content.
The conference is packed with opportunities to increase your design prowess and reach new audiences. If you are currently exploring digital asset management or ready to talk to vendors, a number of DAM companies will be on hand to an answer questions and share their products.
Below are a few sessions from each day that we’re interested in because they address topics in design, marketing, and marketing technology. Although the conference goes through Friday, May 8th, the last day is all keynotes so we didn’t include any of them. Check out the full schedule for all offerings.
If you’re not headed to the conference, follow the event on Twitter at #HOWLive.
Monday, May 4
- A brand manager’s guide to build, manage & market brands by Carolina Rogoll, Brand Builder, Faculty, Author, School of Visual Arts
- Power of visuals: Infographics and storytelling by John Meyer, Co-Founder and CEO, Lemonly
Tuesday, May 5
- Design forward: 8 visual trends for 2015 by Andrew Delaney, Director of Content, North America, Getty Images, iStock by Getty Images
- The future in-house by Alex Center, Design Manager, The Coca-Cola Company
- Design in tech by John Maeda, Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
Wednesday, May 6
- Build. Better. Content! by Jonathon Colman, Content Strategist, Facebook
- Making systems and creativity work together: Building brands in the modern age by Noah Brier, Co-Founder, Percolate
- Every company is a design company: Trends affecting today’s creative pros by James Sommerville, VP of Design, Coca-Cola
Thursday, May 7
- Print, design, curation by Kent Hall, Brand Ambassador, Blurb, Chris Brown, Publisher and Creative Director, Refueled Magazine, Chris Harrold, VP Business Development and Creative Director, Mohawk, and Jessica Helfand, Partner, Design Observer
- The trifecta of process management by Jeni Herberger, Managing Partner, The Fulcrum Agency